Thursday 11 October 2007

Stokke Tripp Trapp highchair

Zak's highchair has finally arrived and I had to share how cool it is. I wanted to avoid a plastic highchair, so looked around for wooden ones and this was my fave: the Stokke Tripp Trapp. It's quite expensive ($299 just for chair; $69.95 for babyset) so I ordered it while on sale at David Jones a few weeks ago and scored 10% off. So I put it together (I'm the handyman in our household; I rock at putting flat-pack furniture together) and Zak took to it immediately - even without a cushion! He already realises this is his dinner chair and gets rather impatient if I haven't shovelled some food into his mouth immediately after sitting him in it!

The great thing about this chair is it grows with your child - the grooves run the length of the legs, which means you can adjust the seat and foot rest to fit your baby/child - even you, as the Tripp Trapp can hold up to 100kgs. I've even heard a rumour that this is the chair all staff at Stokke have at work, which is good to hear they believe in their product! It's made of really smooth, stained wood which is so easy to wipe down, is very stylish and comes in a huge range of colours from bright orange and turquoise to white and various stains of wood - I chose the walnut.
The good news is, Babies Galore is having a huge storewide sale, starting today (Saturday, July 21) and the Tripp Trapp and its accessories are all on sale - for 10% off! There are also a heap of other bargains between 10 and 30% off, so if you're pregnant or a mum, hit the shops now some bargains or shop online at http://www.babiesgalore.com.au/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

elms vaidya assessing mars restfont complying hits dating tomatoes depleting alive
lolikneri havaqatsu