Tuesday 4 December 2007

All I want for Christmas...

Well, I already have my two front teeth (although, quite frankly, Zak could do with one more!) so I'd love a new kitchen, my cabin to be renovated and someone to magically finish painting and decorating my bedroom. But seeing as they're all things quite possibly out of most people's price range, I'd be a very happy woman if I unwrapped any of these on Chrissy morning!

This whitewashed folding Moroccan table is just what I've been looking for as a side table in my lounge room. $200 from My Island Home

For my own cat-nap when Zak is snoozing. Brazilian hammock, $120, hammocks.com.au

I've been obsessed with these chairs since they graced our cover in Jan/Feb '06. I'm still kicking myself I didn't buy a pair of them that were sale in a little shop down the road for $99 each. But this is the next best thing. This brilliant man in New Zealand makes and sells them in flat-pack kits for just $195 each, including postal to anywhere in Australia. You just assemble and paint yourself. I could kiss him for making such a normally expensive chair (I've seen them up t0 $1000) so affordable, but I won't seeing as I'm married and all... When I do get my pair, they're going to be crisp white and sitting proudly on my deck. Cape Cod chairs, $195 each, Connoisseur Chairs


The only cooking I don't consider a chore is baking yummy cakes and cookies. This book is full of them. Nigella Lawson's How to Be A Domestic Goddess, $55, Dymocks
To brighten up my living room. The great thing about this site is because they don't have a shop anymore, they're giving customers 30% off their prints. Which makes a 682x682mm print $228.90 instead of $327. Yay! Magnolia print from On Canvas

No comments: