Thursday 15 May 2008

I'm still here.... and in one piece!

No baby yet, although my non-posting probably had a few of you wondering?! I'm ridiculously busy and have managed to hit the wall: have seriously slowed down now and am really feeling the pregnancy for the first time in nine months! I have three weeks left and unfort will be posting less regularly as I have so much to do and not much energy to do it with! All rooms are half done, but I'll post some pics when they're presentable. I went to IKEA yesterday and bought my wardrobes - they'll be delivered Tuesday. Yay! I have never, ever spent so little time in IKEA. It's one of those places you can spent all day in - something we used to do, quite sadly, as a family when I was younger. We'd go partly for furniture/storage etc but also for the awesome tempura they used to serve and the ball pit. Things haven't changed that much - I could still spend all day there but I wanted to beat the traffic (it's entirely possible I'm turning into an old man) so I was in and out within half an hour. This required wearing blinkers so I didn't get distracted by all the cool things. I did see a few "new" signs, but didn't even stop to check them out. Happily, they'd run out of part of my wardrobe accessory so I have to go back!
Anyway, I have Zak's room to show you (yes, it changed. again. I took advantage of the fact we took everything out for the carpet!) and my bedroom/nursery and if I get time, some changes to the living room and exterior. It's all happening here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tease us with the thought of change and no pictures... too cruel :P Rest up girly ox