Monday 23 June 2008

I heart this photo wall

Loving this lovely love heart. Pic from Cookie mag

This is hardly a new pic, but in case you're one of the five people who haven't seen it, I thought I'd share. How simple and effective is it? No frames, no holes in the wall... just print out and stick on the wall in a gorgeously graphic heart shape. I think it's the best idea for candid pics - usually you don't display the funny or the odd because you'd rather reserve wall space for the arty, posed or pretty. But putting the ones you love but would normally hide away in a box or pin on a noticeboard into a cool shape like this means you get to see your faves all day every day, but others will really only notice the heart and your amazing styling skills!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this before and I really like it! So simple and effective. Thanks for posting it up :)

belinda graham said...

Oh I'm glad someone hadn't seen it!! I thought I might be boring everyone!

Unknown said...

I'm 2/5
I love love love it!
Now just to get R in some photos...

Nicky
(www.snobnicky.wordpress.com)